Wednesday, November 14, 2012

new car

just touching base with everyone, sorry i have been a ghost lately but I think a resurrection is in order.
So if anyone is from LA or even familiar with LA you know that you NEED a car to even survive here.. Well ever since I made the horrible mistake to #1 sell my 240sx for a pick-up, and then the stupid mistake of selling the truck to get Sean's car back and use the rest of the money to fix-up his car ( that ultimately got taken by the Long Beach parking fairies, I have been with out a car since then and to say that it affected my life is BEYOND an understatement. But ladies and gents that time is over.. I just purchased a new car, its not a 240sx but it is the car that I can safely say i had the best times of my teenage years in, but this one has all the things my last one did not.  I'm going back to an SUV but imo one of the best SUV's out the  the Isuzu Rodeo!  A 1995 Isuzu Rodeo V6 4wd w/ alloy wheels, power everything!

heres a picture and video of my new baby.  who is safe and sound in her/ his ( havent decided yet ) under ground parking now.


1 comment:

  1. I had a 1992 Rodeo that had over 300k miles on it when I sold it. Was very reliable! I miss it.

    ReplyDelete