Thursday, April 21, 2011

♫pup on the run..♬ lol

my version of band on the run..lol
ok, so today we have news. gonna be traveling around alot the next few months, we have a whole SLEW of events to do and looks like my shooting schedule is gonna come up into a higher gear, if yesterdays call was any indication. lol

Right now I am up in Northern Ca. visiting friends and enjoying my city..
today I went to the 420 festival at Golden Gate park
coming up I have SF critical mass, then IML rapidly approaching, along with that I may be going to CLAW, and then we roll in Doere' alley.  So I'm gonna be active for sure.
I am taking pics and video as I go and will upload them when i get the chance, or remember  *giggle


well thats all for now.. but i thought you all would like too see some pics from todays 420 festival at GG park.

No comments:

Post a Comment