Wednesday, March 2, 2011

UPDATES TO COME SOON! but first....

I am dreadfully sorry everyone, there has been alot going on in my relationship life, both my pups/ bf's left me and there has been a crazy storm or texts, emails, phone calls, cops and alot of other stuff. I had to move in a rush and just letting the dust settle a lil bit before i start updating the site alot.

Good news though I recently had another HotHouse/ Club Inferno shoot  the DVD will be called " Spread Eagle " and the first scenes for it have already started to come out at Hot House. Plus I had West Coast Rubber's Winter Warm-up a few weeks ago as well, had a blast. And now just focusing on the website project I have the honor to be working on with one of the best twink studios out there. I cant say anything else.. but know you all will love it when it's finished.

For now I have to run, but I'll be back and better then before.

Derrick Paul

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry to hear about your pups... I'd be honored to be taken in by you once the dust settles.

    ReplyDelete