Friday, December 17, 2010

much adu' about nothing...

Hey everyone sorry for the LONG ass delay.. there was a lot too happen lately and well I forgot.. lol  sue me!
well do you wanna know whats been going on, or not.?
ok, then here you go:

So Recently I acquired a new boy/ pup his name is Skyelr Bleu and he has come to live with me and my other pup Sean Micheal. But, I know what some of you may think wait how can three people live in such a small studio? Answer: THEY CAN'T!

After careful searching we thought we had a place all lined up, just to have it fall through literally at the last minute. Luckily my new pup is very very good at keeping plan B's, C's, and even D's lol..  he had several properties on list ready for move-in at less of a cost.  He's such a good boy! 

The pups also learned how to replace a full rear end on Sean's Honda Prelude, unfortunately because of the amount of grease and lack of photographer we didn't get any photos.  But it was an ordeal!

Well other then that there's not much left to discuss I am working on projects, meeting with people and having a good time. Hopefully we can make a bit of money along the way. lol

oh here's the view from my door…












*rub's Skyelr's head

'til next time,
 Derrick Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment