Saturday, March 6, 2010

First weekend of March

well i've been busy and now i am so sore right now. my shoot with dragon lily for divinebitches was grueling, they had a table stocks made just for me..  that mens the took a table that open s upin the middle and added necks and hand holes too lock me down into a half kneeling position, but hands held at my shoulder line.  it was tough!  after the table stuff i was placed into a dragon fly tie for the remainder of the shoot. heres the pic
ok so this is one of my favorite ties to be put in, and i think with my tattoo it looks so hot.

So was talking with a good friend a lil bit ago, and he questioned about a scar i have, well after explaining and everything i'm starting to reconsider getting another mountain bike. the reason is this, ALL of my worst injuries have come from a bicycle of some sort and i'm not to keen on the idea of it right now lol...

well i know it's short but at least it's a start on my attempt at more blogs.

see you all later, Derrick  *kiss

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you were really into the pup stuff outside of the Devine Bitches shoots. That makes me smile :) I love puppy play...I find it hard to find a lot that deal with female owners that's why I was drawn to the episodes at DB....although gay, straight, and everything in between is great. Have you made other dog videos for places other than kink.com?

    I can't wait to see your video with Dragon Lilly! She really didn't let up on Kade hehe I can't wait to see what she had in store for you.
    So far I would have to say that my favorite work from DB of yours was from the tea party. It seemed like you really took a lot from everyone that evening. Wonderful. :)

    -Elle

    ReplyDelete