Friday, November 6, 2009

my first tattoo and my first blogg

well how too start.. I think I'll start the way my tattoo artist *sierra colt* got into the second part of my tattoo today.  Let's just jump in both feet!

So Hi I'm not really Derrick Paul it's my stage name .. but I also have a pup name *we'll cover that in a moment* but the pup name is ZigZag, so I'll answer to any of them.  So as for the pup name, I am a rubber pup.. that means that I  #1 like bdsm mainly pup play and rubber/latex

today was massively intense as you will hear. I got my first tattoo finished, I did a dragon wing design across my shoulders and double half sleeves. As i am sitting here writing i am freezing and throbbing at the same time lol.. also a lil light headed.. * all signs of shock, mind you* lol

plus me and my BF of three years now have decided that we wan to get married. * i'm happy

No comments:

Post a Comment